Austin City Limits at the East Austin Hotel


This is our second year partnering with an Austin Hotel for Austin City Limits and let me tell ya: I love doing it. This year, we partnered with the East Austin Hotel to bring one of our fun creative vending machines to the people staying at their fun, flirty boutique hotel: 

the vending machine's view💦

We took ALL of our artists products and stocked that machine full of local art. We also had some other Austin City Limits type merch in there too: from sunscreen to ACL themed games. It was so nice to hear how people reacted to the machine- the art inside and out! We got a lot of compliments. It was nice to boost the sales for the artists and it was fun to go "check on the machine" at night. My adult daughter and I restocked one night during week 2 and then hung out for a drink. 

Everytime we came there were groups of people looking in!

relax I just wanna take some pictures

Huge thank you to the East Austin Hotel and their staff- everyone was truly lovely and a pleasure to work with. I had fun giving them some product samples and chatting about Austin. The hotel was impressively clean, aesthetically pleasing, and run really well. Everyone I met was so friendly and I appreciated how diverse the people that worked there were. I say that because that is something that would make me feel more comfortable when staying at a hotel. This is not a paid advertisement. Just my opinion! We had a great time, put some smiles on some faces and then went back to our home, Last Stand Brewing on SoCo. 

Comments

Popular Posts