Pre-Covid Nostalgia: Getting 1 of Everything From Our Weird Vending Machine

 Oh man, I was recently looking through some of through some of the videos we had posted to our Youtube channel and I came across this video we made of a regular night at Spider House. The Spider House Cafe and Ballroom (recently renewed as 'Ballroom') was the 1st local place that gave us a yes- and some of our fondest memories are hanging out on the back porch, playing old board games and people watching. Conrad Benejandro really was/is like a coach for me, I can't tell you how much I appreciate him taking a chance on this particular flavor of weird.

Anyway, enjoy this video from Feb. 11, 2020- just a regular night at the Spider House. 😭



Y'all get vaccinated so we can get back to normalcy, please. 

Comments

Popular Posts